Saturday, September 15, 2007

Shannon and Dave




Shannon and the Baby took their first ride on a motorcycle last night.
My Dad is in town and doing some amazing work on the house - and i do mean amazing - and he took them over on the Goldwing. As you can tell by the pictures it was a classic moment.
After a hard days work, I caught a picture of the moon right over the new abode. Just Beautiful - can't wait to get moved in. We plan to move next week and then onward to the mountain I go.
Love to thee
-Dave

3 comments:

russandkatie said...

I remember when my belly was that small...

you do pregnancy well! We're so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Easy Rider already,
Yeah! more grandbabies!
And first one on the Fisher side!

Shannon said...

Thanks for posting this for us Katie...we've been so busy getting moved in. I'll post some new pics soon, as you will see that my belly has been growing!