Monday, December 3, 2007

On Baby Watch!


Yes, it has been quite some time since we've checked in here...nine months to be sure! We just passed our due date on Dec. 1 and are excitedly awaiting the arrival of our little babe. However, I may be encouraging this extending pregnancy, as I am quite content with the state of things, and am not sure I want this pregnancy bliss to end~We've been enjoying this time of setting-up our little nest!

We'll keep you posted with the arrival!

Love,

Shay and Dave

6 comments:

russandkatie said...

I love the pictures, thanks for posting them!!! It's always great to stay updated on you guys! Can't wait to see the little new addition!

Anonymous said...

Ditto to what Katie said. I am loving the grandma side, thanks for adding to my joy. Love and best wishes

Di and Justin said...

Shannon you look great!!! I am soooo excited for you two it is going to be great. We love you both and baby

Dane said...

You look so happy! Great to see you guys on the blog! Love you!!

Creating Visions Events said...

I can't wait to meet to your little one and just spend time with you guys...When things settle down I would love to hear all about your experience on this wonderful journey. We love you!!

Anonymous said...

Okay,
Shannon, I know you are loving this part and don't you think its' time to share :0)
Loving you, tee hee
Grandma Pam