Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Going Private

M has requested that we go private. Does anybody have any objections to that?

Update: I just talked to Grandma and Grandpa and they said that they have not been able to see JBiggs and D's blog since they went private so I think we should keep this one public so they can still see pictures of J and J every once in a while on this blog.

So a solution for you Mare might be that you can create your own blog and have it be private and post some pictures of your house for us to see on there.

7 comments:

Dane said...

I just talked to Grandma and Grandpa and they said that they signed up with a log in ID and a password but it won't let them into Justin and Di's. Grandma says that it gives her the message explaining that she hasn't been invited so she can't view the blog...So, they know how to use it, they just need to be invited...?...

Shannon said...

I vote for public.

Di and Justin said...

I just have to re-invite them...Cause they never responded....I vote Private cause I saw that mare had posted pictures of her house and then two people we didn't know with a weird blog name...posted a comment...it kind of made me nervous...plus we share so many things about our kids and our lives on here.... but it really isn't my decision.

Dane said...

I agree to go private. :o) Grandma and Grandpa have a login and password. If we invite them, they know how to sign on. I don't like the idea of everyone being able to see all of our pics and comments.

russandkatie said...

I vote for public so since it's 2 against 2 how about we come up with a compromise. I will take all the names of the kids off of the side and I will switch the comments so it has to be approved before it shows up (like Amy's blog). Then Mare can start her own blog that is private and Justin and Di have a blog that is private and that way we can see pictures of their kids and homes that way. Is everybody ok with this???

russandkatie said...

ok I set it up so only members of this blog can leave a comment

Anonymous said...

I vote public.