Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Marriage, Baby & House...Who Knew!!!

Katie, thanks for putting this site together for all of us! It's so great to stay in touch this way and it makes the miles between each of us seem a lot less.

We're almost 17 weeks pregnant now, and loving it! My belly is just starting to show (I'll post some new pics soon) and Dave and I are very excited. We are currently looking for our first house in Sacramento were we can start to nest a little and get ready for our babe. Our life is transforming at warp speed and it's taking all of our energy to keep up!

Dave is working very hard and enjoying his job at Kaiser Permanente and I am enjoying taking care of all our business from home. I'll be going back to work for a couple of months before the baby comes (due date 12/1/07), but after that I'll be staying home to find out what being a mommy is all about! Can't wait for that.

I just changed my personal email address to: fisher.shan@gmail.com

Hope you're all having fun in the sun!

3 comments:

russandkatie said...

Shannon, so good to hear from you! Congrats on the pregnancy!

Di and Justin said...

We are soo excited for you. You need to send pictures, or I gues post pictures

Anonymous said...

I love that we are family.
Hip, hip, hooray!