Thursday, June 21, 2007

Summer Time Fun!

Hello everyone, what great idea this is!

We just enjoyed celebrating our one year anniversary with a fun trip to Park City for the weekend. Dane, the little creative genious that he is, sent me on a scavenger hunt around town to all of our favorite hang-out's until I found out the surprise of Park City. :o) We had a wonderful time and are loving each other!!!

Well, Dane and I are busy, busy bee's keeping up on our school work and jobs. Dane is really enjoying his new position on the grounds crew and couldn't ask for a better way to get paid! He gets to mow lawns, plant flowers, drive a round a mini go-cart truck and a 4-wheeler! We feel extremely blessed with the benefits it brings and now that he's full-time, it means free tuition for both of us...this is where I come in. :o) Thanks to Dane's new job, I cut back my hours at work and am only going in two days a week. I am taking full advantage of the "free" school card; finishing up 3 classes yesterday and starting a new one today! It feels great to put my mind to work and continue accomplishing my dream of having a college degree.

If all goes as planned, I will be finished with my under graduate work in April or June. Dane starts up again full-time in January, working towards his Secondary Ed degree and also researching the option of taking advantage of an "ARL" program that would allow him to start teaching high school english while finishing up his schooling.

A lot of options and a lot of fun figuring out what to do! We love you all!

1 comment:

russandkatie said...

great to get an update about you and Dane! Sounds like life is really great, we are happy for you!